School Fee Policy
School fees for the Academic year are subject to change in accordance with the Applicable Rules and Regulations of ADEK. The school fees structure is established by GVIS and is Approved and Regulated by the Department of Education. We want all our parents to feel informed about school fees and be able to plan their academic year.
The School will provide safe transportation to the students in the vicinity of the school by abiding the following.
- The tuition fees should be paid as an annual payment or in Eight Installments.
- The Fee payment schedule and the mode of payment are all approved by the ADEK and is available on the school website for parent’s reference.
- Fee payment can be made by cash at the school office or through a bank to Grace Valley Indian School. Postdated cheques will not be accepted.
- Cheques should be made in favor of “Grace Valley Indian School, Al Ain”. Students’ Name, ID number, Grade and section should be written clearly on the reverse of the cheque leaf.
- Parents can pay the school fee monthly (in 8 installments) / termly or yearly, as per their convenience. However, the payments, as the case should be done in the first week of the months/terms.
- In the case of the monthly payment, School fees must be paid latest by the 10th of every month.
- In case of new students, the school may collect registration fee and the first installment of the approved tuition fee, at the time of their admission (up to four months ahead of the commencement of the new academic year and not exceeding 5% of the approved tuition fee), and this amount will be deducted later from the total approved fee, to be paid for that academic year.
- The School will not charge any application fee or registration fee from parents /Guardians while applying for new admission.
- In case of new admission or enrollment, the School may retain the registration fees or first installment collected for each student, should the student attend any part, or days of the first month/ days of week-1 of the semester or fail to show up at all without the parent notifying the school in writing sufficiently in advance before the beginning of a term.
- If a student attends from one week and up to three weeks in a term, the school may retain the value of one full month of tuition fee and transportation fee.
- If a student attends over three weeks and up to six weeks in a term, the school may retain the value of two full months of tuition fees and transportation fees.
- If a student attends over six weeks in a term, the school may retain the full term fee. Official holidays and absences from classes are considered as part of the week.
- The value of one – month tuition fee is calculated by dividing the total tuition fees for the school year by 8 months.
- Textbooks and uniform fees paid to the school will be refunded to parents or guardians if such has not yet been used or damaged.
- Transportation fees paid to the school will be refunded in the same manner as the tuition fee.
- The school will not dismiss students due to a delay in payment but may be suspended for up to three days after sending three warning notices each being one week in duration each time to a student`s parent or guardian.
- In case of the school fails to enroll the student as a result of not having sufficient capacity or because of any other reason, the school will reimburse the full registration fee or Installment to the parent / Guardian.
- Any balance in the fee, at the end of the term, will be adjusted in the next term’s dues.
- No student, whose fee remains unpaid in full or in part, will be allowed to receive internal examination results, reports, Transfer Certificates or recommendation to future schools/colleges, will be issued to the student or parent. However, the school will never prevent students from sitting for any end of term or end of year examination or any internal examinations assigned during the term as a consequence of non-payment issues.
- The school will never ban any student from using the school transport in the case that the student`s parent or guardian did not pay the school tuition fee on time.
- If the fee is not paid even after 2 fortnightly reminders, the parent shall meet the Head of Institution and take special consent/permission before attending school.
- The school shall provide Books as per the ADEK approved structure. However, if the parents wish to purchase other kits/stationery (if any) from the school store, they have to give additional payment.
- School Uniform (1 set) will be available in the school store as per the fee structure approved by ADEK.
Our School Fee Policy is the cornerstone of this plan and our aim for quality learning outcomes is therefore dependent upon a policy that meets.