We’ve created this policy, which covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your data.
Personal Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://gvisalain.com/ (the Website) or school’s Facebook page. This includes admission form provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our Newsletter of other information services, responding to GVIS surveys and providing feedback to GVIS via the Website and when you report a problem with the Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information and the resources that you access.
- The “Transaction Data” that we collect includes Personal Data, and may include the following: your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, bank account information or payment card image selected by you), location, payment amount, date of payment and your phone number. We may also receive your transaction history. We may collect information typed into a checkout form, even if you choose not to complete the form.
Use of personal information
We use personal information held about you to: (a) provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and (b) to notify you about changes to our products and services.
We may also use your personal information, or permit selected third parties to use your personal information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IP addresses, cookies and links
- We may collect standard internet log information from your computer (including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type) and details of your Website visit Behaviour patterns.
- We do this by using a cookie file which records those areas of the Website that have been visited by your computer, for how long and what activity was undertaken on the Website.
- We do this so that we can improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized surfing experience.
- You do not have to accept cookies and can refuse them by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Storing personal information
- We will keep your personal information in line with our retention policy which ensures we keep your details for no longer than is necessary. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your personal information is retained in a secure environment and that access to it is restricted on a “need to know” basis.
- The Website is administered in the United Arab Emirates. By submitting your personal information in the on-line forms on the Website, you agree to the transfer, storing and/or processing of your personal information.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of any of your information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the GVIS administrative team. In the majority of cases we will not disclose your personal information to others unless we have previously gained your consent. There are circumstances where we may disclose your personal information without your consent, for example, where we are required to do so by law or where the information is required to prevent or detect a crime. We may also disclose your personal information in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on the on-line forms we use to collect your personal information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on email@example.com. You have the right to ask us about any personal information we hold for you, or to request that we amend any incorrect personal information we hold about you, by putting your request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org